Doolittle’s nannies do not have full-time office jobs…because our job is to ensure a happy experience for our furry guests in our private homes.
Our doors are open 7 days a week, weekends and holidays with flexible hours for our furry guest’s arrival and departure.
We carefully place our pet guests based on specific needs, socialization skills, age, size and disposition of each guest’s needs and capability. We reserve on a space available basis and recommend a “meet and greet” in advance of your trip, to ensure compatibility.
Please visit our individual profiles under the “Our Nannies” tab for a sneak peek at the wonderful hosts who are waiting to meet you and your dog(s).
$45/day (one dog) up to 45 lbs.
$50/day (one dog) 46 lbs +
- 50% discount for multiple dogs from the same family
- Holidays: + $10/day
- Puppies: + $10/day
Terms and Conditions
- Pet must be current on all vaccinations, spayed and/or neutered
- Pet is housebroken and not prone to chewing, scratching, digging or other destructive behavior, unless otherwise disclosed to Doolittle’s.
- Pet is free of fleas, ticks, worms and other insects and parasites.
- Pet has no current illness or injury, except as otherwise disclosed to Doolittle’s. Diabetic dogs or extreme special needs dogs require an additional $10/day.
- Pet has not bitten, or exhibited aggressive behavior, towards any person or animal, except as otherwise disclosed to Doolittle’s.
- Parent must provide a sufficient amount of pet food to feed the pet according to his or her normal feeding schedule while in Nanny’s care.
- Parent must provide clearly marked medicine with instructions and authorization for Nanny to administer such medicine in accordance with such instructions.
- Parent agrees to pay for any veterinary and related services needed while the pet is in the Nanny’s care.
- Parent must provide an Emergency Contact person who is authorized to make all decisions regarding the extent of any medical treatment for the pet.
- Parent agrees to sign a Pet Boarding Agreement prior to pet’s scheduled visit
Refund & Holiday Stay Policy
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.